Are you planning to apply as a Domestic Helper or DH in Hongkong?
Are you willing to sacrifice and work abroad for the sake of your family?
I know it’s hard to be away from our beloved family, but most Filipinos do this just to give the best to their loved ones back home.
If you think you have the experience and courage to work as a Domestic Helper in Hongkong, read on to know what job opportunities are waiting for you in Hongkong and how you can apply as a DH.
The Light and Hope Overseas Placement Agency is a POEA licensed agency for Hongkong Domestic Helpers and it’s currently hiring hundreds of Filipino Domestic Helpers for employment in Hongkong.
This job hiring for Domestic Helpers is for various projects, local agencies, and employers in Hongkong and they’re going to conduct a series of interview for Domestic Helper applicants here in the Philippines on September 12, 2017 (Tuesday).
- Talent Source-HLC
- Hins Employment Center
- Metro Asia
- J.C. So Employment Center
- Sunny Day Employment Agency
- Great Possession Employment Agency
Qualifications of Domestic Helper Applicants
This job hiring for Domestic Helpers requires female applicants only who are at least High School graduates, 23 years old and above.
Applicants must have worked (EX-ABROAD) or are still working abroad provided they have already finished their contract.
Applicants must be patient, flexible, and can do various household chores from cleaning, cooking, doing laundry, and running random errands by their employers.
Applicants must have no tattoo and no hair color.
Requirements for Domestic Helper Job Hiring
Applicants must prepare and submit the following documents when applying as a Domestic Helper in Hongkong:
- Updated Resume
- Photocopy of Valid Passport (original copy must be presented)
- 4 pcs 2×2 picture (applicant must smile in the photo with properly tied up hair, no make-up, in formal attire, and with white background)
How to Apply as a Domestic Helper in Hongkong
For interested applicants, you may submit your updated resume and requirements to email@example.com via email for pre-evaluation.
They also encourage applicants to walk-in or apply personally at the agency’s office.
- Manila Main Office: 105 Pearl of the Orient Tower, 1240 Roxas Blvd., Ermita, Manila (in front of US Embassy)
- Cebu Office: Room 205 LDM Bldg. M.J. Cuenco Ave. Corner Legaspi St. Cebu City (in front of Plaza Independencia)
- Cagayan De Oro Office: G/F Biaco Bldg. Capistrano-Cruz Taal St. Cagayan de Oro City (near Shanghai Bakery, beside Fely’s Jewelry & Pawnshop)
For inquiries, you may contact Ms. Ann at 353-8978 or 559-5904. You may also text or call her at 0921-6926249 or 0915-5261612. Or send your inquiries to her email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
The proposed salary for Domestic Helper in Hongkong is Php 26,000+.
Other Job Vacancies for OFWs
Aside from these job vacancies in Hongkong, the Light and Hope Overseas Placement Agency is also hiring for the following jobs different countries:
- Domestic Helpers for Qatar
- Domestic Helpers for Cyprus
- Waiters and Waitresses for Saudi Arabia
- Chef for Saudi Arabia
- Carpenters for Saudi Arabia
- HRM Jobs for Saudi Arabia
- Staff Nurses for Saudi Arabia
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is not an agency and is not affiliated with any agency. Please contact Light and Hope Overseas Placement Agency directly for your inquiries and application.
Click here to read: