Have you ever dreamed of becoming a Flight Attendant?
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of an international airline?
Well, we have some good news for you!
Oman Air is currently recruiting Cabin Crew in the Philippines and this may be your chance to finally make your dream a reality!
Oman Air Current Vacancies – Updated as of October 16, 2019
- Officer – Compliance & Standard (Oman Ground Handling)
- Officer – Standards & Procedures
- Agent – Cargo Customer Services.Cargo – Oman Air Section
- Senior Officer – Freighter (Oman Ground Handling)
- Agent – Baggage Handling Services/ Oman Ground Handling *Omani only*
- Senior Manager -? IT Security and Standards
- Fresh Two years college Diploma in any discipline OR Fresh Secondary School Certificate OR Approved Cabin Crew License
- Proficient in English (Spoken & Written) Knowledge of Arabic or any other international language will be advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and able to do work as a part of a team
- Be medically fit to perform the duties as stated in the Cabin Safety Manual
- Good Understanding of Cabin Crew related issues and requirements
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
For Omani Applicants
- Omani Male 18 – 35 years 165 cms
- Omani Female 18 – 35 years 157cms
- Expatriate Female 21 – 31 years 157 cms
If you believe you are qualified for this position of Cabin Attendant or Flight Attendant and be part of the Cabin Operations of Oman Air, you may apply here.
For Filipino Applicants
- Age: 21-31 years old
- Height: Minimum of 157 cm
- Weight: should be in proportion with height
- Proficient in English (Spoken and Written)
- Able to swim unaided
- Fresh two years college diploma in any discipline or fresh secondary school certificate or approved cabin crew license
In addition to the requirements above, this job opening for Cabin is open to Female applicants only, single (no child), and must have no tattoo.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested to apply to be part of the Cabin Crew of Oman Air, you may send your detailed resume with updated picture to the following email addresses:
Oman Air Current Vacancies – Updated as of March 11, 2019
- Manager – Finance (OGH)
- Job Location: Muscat, Oman
- Experience: 8 years of relevant work experience
- Officer – Airport Services
- Officer – Finance. SLL ( OGH)
- Salalah Airport
- Experience: 4 years
- Representative – Sales.Zanzibar – Sales
- Senior Accountant (OGH)
- Supervisor – Airport Services
- Dar Es Salaam?
For details and updates about these current vacancies of Oman Air, please visit their website.
Why work for Oman Air?
Oman Air is the designated carrier of the Sultanate of Oman that provides safe, reliable and profitable air transport services for passengers and cargo as well as other aviation-related services.
Female Cabin Crew Hiring for Oman Air
STB-DJL Human Link, Inc., a POEA licensed agency, is also pooling for 300 Cabin Crew for Oman Air.
Same qualifications as above and be ready to submit these requirements:
- updated copy of comprehensive resume or CV
- 6 Passport size photo in blue background
- Full-length colored photo in formal or smart casual attire without head scarf
- Birth Certificate
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Other Educational Certificates (TOR or Diploma)
Job Description of Cabin Crew
The main responsibility of the Cabin Crew is to assist the commander in the maintenance of the proper standard of professional expertise, screw discipline, conduct and personal appearance of all flight crew personnel.
- Inform and educate passengers on emergency and safety procedures to ensure passenger safety during all phases of the flight.
- Follow the procedures outlined in the safety manuals during any emergency to ensure safety of all personnel.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Senior Officer – Cabin Crew related to cabin safety and daily operations to ensure adherence to regulations outlined in the operations manual
- Provide safe and efficient in-flight service to passengers on board
- Responsible for ensuring safety on board by ensuring all passengers are wearing seat belts, all window covers are open, all doors locked, and all seats are upright.
- Responsible for providing first aid support to passengers on board during emergency situations.
- Conduct necessary checks before the flight to ensure cleanliness of cabin and passenger toilets, all catering ordered is loaded in satisfactory condition, no heavy objects are placed in the overhead bins and all escape exits are unobstructed and clearly visible to passengers.
- Brief passengers in Arabic and English prior to flight including all requisite information outlined in the operations manual to compliance to regulations.
- Attend to special attention passengers as directed by Senior Officer – Cabin Crew and ensure all passengers comply with the restrictions on smoking and use of seat belts and other safety precautions during flight.
How to Apply through the Agency
Interested and qualified applicants may apply personally at the agency’s office.
- Agency: STB-DJL Human Link, Inc.
- Address: 1011-B Remedios St. Cor. Modesto St., Malate, Manila
- Contact Person: Jinkey / Rhem
- Landline Numbers: 521-6636 / 5214875
- Mobile Numbers: 0928-5513034 / 0999-8843810 / 0917-5207460 / 0917-5207461
- POEA License Validity: 2/25/2016 to 2/24/2020
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is not an agency and is not affiliated with the agency mentioned in the article. Please inquire and apply directly at the agency.
Click here to read:
- Qatar Airways Careers: Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment
- Macau Job Hiring: HRM and F&B Jobs in Macau for Filipinos
- Receptionists and Front Desk Officers for Japan