Working and living in Japan is a dream to many Filipinos.
If you are currently looking for a job opportunity in Japan and you have the skills and experience as a Receptionist or Front Desk Officer, this could be your chance to finally make your dream a reality.
QRD International Placement, Inc. is a POEA licensed agency and it is currently pooling for Receptionists or Front Desk Officers to be deployed in a reputable company in Japan.
What are the Qualifications?
This job opening in Japan requires Female applicants, aged 22 and above, with a Bachelor or College Degree.
Applicants with or without experience may apply. This is also open to fresh graduates.
What are the Requirements?
Applicants must prepare the following documents and requirements when applying for this job vacancy for Receptionists or Front Desk for Japan:
- updated resume with detailed job description (include your previous job experience if any and your skills/qualifications that are relevant to this job vacancy
- Certifications of previous work and training or seminars attended
- Diploma and TOR
- NBI Clearance
- Recent 2×2 Picture
How to Apply?
You may send your updated resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org for initial evaluation.
You can also visit the agency’s office personally to send your application and requirements.
- Agency: QRD International Placement, Inc.
- Address: Unit 201 FSS Building-II, 18 Scout Tuason Cor. Scout Castor Street, Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City.
For inquiries about this job opening for Receptionists and Front Desk in Japan, you may contact Jeff at 375-1142 to 44 or call/text 0995-3919160.
You may also check their Facebook Profile at www.facebook.com/qrdinternational for updates on their current job openings.
Other Job Opportunities in Japan by QRD International
Systems Engineers (Programmers)
- This job opening for Systems Engineers or Programmers in Japan is open to male and female applicants, 23 years old and above, College Graduate, with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- For inquiries, please contact Jeff at 375-1142 to 44 or call/text 0995-3919160 or send your resume to email@example.com
Teachers for Japan
- This is open to Female Teachers who are 21 years old and above, Education Graduate and Professionally Licensed in Nursery, Kindergarten or Elementary, and with at least 2 years teaching experience.
- Preferred applicants are Mothers who met the qualifications above
- If the applicant is married with kids, the salary offer is JPY 160,000 or around PHP 75,000.
- Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is not an agency and is not affiliated with QRD International. These job listings are for information purposes only. Please contact the agency directly for your inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Housekeepers for Japan
- 100,000 Jobs in Japan to be offered to Filipinos soon
- Electricians for Japan Job Hiring