Are you looking for an opportunity to work as a Factory Worker in Taiwan?
A number of POEA accredited agencies have posted their need for Factory Workers in Taiwan this 2019.
One of them is Jedegal Int’l Manpower Services, Incorporated.
Jedegal International is currently pooling for 700 Factory Worker in Taiwan.
Who can apply as a Factory Worker in Taiwan?
This is open to male and female applicants who are 20 years old and above, College Graduate or Vocational Graduate, with or without experience.
Ex-Taiwan Workers are also allowed to apply for this job opening.
Applicants must be able to speak and write in English well enough to be understood by others.
How much is the Salary of a Factory Worker in Taiwan?
The Salary Offer is NT 22,000 or around Php 37,000 per month.
What are the Requirements for this Job Hiring in Taiwan?
Applicants are encouraged to prepare and submit the following documents when applying as a Factory Worker:
- Passport (must be valid for 2 years)
- NBI Clearance (must be valid for 6 months and purpose is Travel to Taiwan)
- Most recent 2×2 Picture with white background
- Birth Certificate (from Local Civil Registrar)
- Marriage Certificate (from Local Civil Registrar)
- Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma
- UMID or Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- Present your stub if you have already applied for 3 months
- If no UMID yet, you need to apply a the nearest SSS branch
- Voter’s ID or Certificate with receipt from Comelec Intramuros
How to Apply as Factory Worker in Taiwan with Jedegal International?
To apply, you need to report personally at the agency’s office at G/F & 2F, Accent Tower Bldg., Rental No. 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8, Quezon City.
Once you’re there, fill out the Bio-Data, then wait to be accommodated by one of their staff. You may ask their staff if you have any inquiries.
Screening of applicants at Jedegal International is done from 9AM to 4PM during weekdays.
For inquiries, you may call them at 352-2192 or 352-2193 or send them an email at email@example.com.
POEA Accredited Agencies Hiring Factory Workers in Taiwan
1. Jopman Corporation
- Job Hiring: 50 Factory Workers in Mei Ruey, Taiwan
- Qualifications: Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate, 1 year working experience
- Contact Number: 525-4661, 822-9474, 525-4662, 525-4666
- Address: 3/F and 4/F Thrifty Realty Bldg. 1927 San Marcelino St., Malate Manila
2. Luzern International Manpower Services Corporation
- Job Hiring: 20 Factory Workers in New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree, 1 year working experience, willing to work in New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Contact Number: 310-0212, 0917-8556428, 0998-9761710
- Address: 1695 Unit 3 Benitez Townhomes F. Benitez St., Malate, Manila
3. Japan Maruko International Corporation
- Job Hiring: 255 Factory Workers in Tainan City, Taiwan
- Qualifications: High School graduate, 1 year working experience, willing to work in Tainan City, Taiwan
- Contact Number: 516-8701, 516-8750
- Address: 1695 Unit 3 Benitez Townhomes F. Benitez St., Malate, Manila
4. Grand Placement & General Services Corp.
- Job Hiring: 4 Factory Workers for Taiwan
- Qualifications: Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate with at least 1 year work experience
- Contact Number: (02) 8-525-1031
- Address: 1636 F. Agoncillo St., Malate, Manila
5. City Employment Center Inc.
- Job Hiring: 300 Factory Workers for Taiwan
- Qualifications: Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate with at least 1 year work experience, willing to work in Taoyuan,Taiwan.
- Contact Number:(02) 8-498-1161
- Address: Room 702, 7th Floor DY International Bldg. 1011 Gen. Malvar St. Cor. San Marcelino, Malate, Manila
6. MIP International Manpower Services
- Job Hiring: 100 Male and Female Factory Workers for Taiwan
- Qualifications: Male and Female, 20 y/o and above, at least HS Diploma, with or without work experience
- Contact Number: 920-6809 / 927-3368 / 927-0848
- Address: #28 MIP Bldg., GSIS Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City
7. Juan Smart Manpower Phils. Co.
- Job Hiring: 60 Factory Workers for Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Qualifications: Male, 21 y/o and above, at least HS Diploma, 1 year working experience
- Contact Number: 310-6232
- Address: 6th Flr, 1377 A. Mabini St. Corner Sta. Monica St., Ermita, Manila
8. Melakom Global Services, Inc.
- Job Hiring: 100 Female Factory Workers for Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Qualifications: Female, 21 y/o and above, at least Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate, with 1-year work experience
- Contact Number: 254-5500 / 254-3973
- Address: GF. Goodwill Bldg., 1662 Leon Guinto St. Malate, Manila
9. Mission Way Manpower Services, Inc.
- Job Hiring: 100 Female Factory Workers for Taiwan
- Qualifications: Female, 19 y/o and above, any educational attainment, with or without work experience
- Contact Number: 516-0409
- Address: 1808 San Marcelino St., Malate, Manila
A lot of agencies for Taiwan workers are located in Malate, Manila. We advise that you inquire and visit the agency personally to know more about the details of their job hiring.
Government Placement Branch (GPB)
- 64 Female Factory Machine Operators for Taiwan
The Government Placement Branch or GPB serves as POEA’s in-house recruitment facility for Filipinos who want to work abroad.
The GBP is currently hiring 64 Female Factory Machine Operators. This is a project of the NXP SEMICONDUCTORS TAIWAN LTD.
Who can apply?
Applicants must be a Vocational Graduate.
How to Apply?
Applicants must register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph.
Submit the following documents personally at the POEA Office. These docs should be fastened in a folder with the heading: “NXP Semiconductors” (Taiwan) RSF NO. 170026”.
- Detailed resume with job description
- Passport Copy (must be valid for at least 1year)
- 2 pieces of 2×2 recent picture
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Employment certificates (if applicable)
- Vocational Course Diploma
- NSO Certificate
- NBI Clearance (remarks should be “travel for Taiwan” and the clearance must be valid for at least 6months)
- Copy of Taiwan ARC or NHI Card for ex-Taiwan workers
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (login to peos.poea.gov.ph) + E-Registration Number
You are also required to present your original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
POEA Address: Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Factory Worker Job Description
A factory worker in Taiwan does various types of work depending on what is assigned to him.
But mostly, Factory workers in Taiwan handle operating machinery, sorting and packing products, cleaning and maintaining work areas, quality control, and following health and safety procedures.
A lot of factory workers in Taiwan handle electronic and computer parts too.
FAQs for Factory Jobs in Taiwan
Q: Are there jobs for Factory Worker in Taiwan for High School grad?
A: Yes, there are factory companies and agencies that accept applicants who are high school grads. Always ask the agency for the requirements before submitting your documents.
Q: Do employers accept Female Factory Worker in Taiwan?
A: Yes. Many factory companies in Taiwan accept female factory workers. You may inquire directly at the agency to know more about the job that you’re applying for.
Q: Are there Factory Jobs in Taiwan for foreigners?
A: Yes. Many factory jobs in Taiwan are open to foreigners. In fact, most of the factory workers in Taiwan are foreigners like Filipinos, Indians, and other nationalities.
Reminders when applying for jobs abroad
Please always do your due diligence when applying for a job abroad. Research about the company, the agency, and inquire more about the job description so that you know what to expect when you’re hired.
Never transact with a fixer or pay without the knowledge of the accredited agency. Remember, no fees shall be collected during the application process unless you’re shortlisted or you have signed to their contract already and bound to work in Taiwan as a Factory Worker.
Always check the validity and status of the agency through the POEA website.
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is not affiliated with any of these agencies. This article is for information purposes only.
Is it hard to work in Taiwan?
Working locally and abroad are almost the same. You go to work, you do your work, and you get your pay come pay day.
However, I understand that working abroad is more challenging because you are away from your loved ones. And most OFWs get home-sick especially when they’re just starting working abroad.
But sooner or later, they’re able to adjust and working away from home becomes normal to them especially when they start to reap the benefits of earning higher salary abroad.
And we all know that having higher salary allow you to help your family financially, send your children, siblings, or nieces and nephews to school, and you are also able to buy your personal needs and wants. Many OFWs have bought their dream house or dream car when they work abroad.
On the other hand, working locally may be better in terms of being close to loved ones and friends. But in terms of salary, most of the factory workers here earn lower salary compared to those who work abroad.
Whether you want to work as a factory worker here or you want to go abroad for greener pasture, you always have a choice. And I hope you will be guided by God with your decisions and plans.
Click here to read: