Are you looking for an opportunity to work as a Factory Worker in Taiwan?
A number of POEA accredited agencies have posted their need for Factory Workers in Taiwan this 2018. One of them is the Jedegal Int’l Manpower Services, Incorporated.
Jedegal International is currently pooling for 700 Factory Worker in Taiwan.
Who can apply as a Factory Worker in Taiwan?
This is open to male and female applicants who are 20 years old and above, College Graduate or Vocational Graduate, with or without experience. Ex-Taiwan Workers are also allowed to apply for this job opening.
Applicants must be able to speak and write in English well enough to be understood by others.
How much is the Salary of a Factory Worker in Taiwan?
The Salary Offer is NT 22,000 or around Php 37,000 per month.
What are the Requirements for this Job Hiring in Taiwan?
Applicants are encouraged to prepare and submit the following documents when applying as a Factory Worker:
- Passport (must be valid for 2 years)
- NBI Clearance (must be valid for 6 months and purpose is Travel to Taiwan)
- Most recent 2×2 Picture with white background
- Birth Certificate (from Local Civil Registrar)
- Marriage Certificate (from Local Civil Registrar)
- Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma
- UMID or Unified Multi-Purpose ID
- Present your stub if you have already applied for 3 months
- If no UMID yet, you need to apply a the nearest SSS branch
- Voter’s ID or Certificate with receipt from Comelec Intramuros
How to Apply as Factory Worker in Taiwan with Jedegal International?
To apply, you need to report personally at the agency’s office at G/F & 2F, Accent Tower Bldg., Rental No. 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8, Quezon City.
Once you’re there, fill out the Bio-Data, then wait to be accommodated by one of their staff. You may ask their staff if you have any inquiries.
Screening of applicants at Jedegal International is done from 9AM to 4PM during weekdays.
For inquiries, you may call them at 352-2192 or 352-2193 or send them an email at email@example.com.
List of POEA Accredited agencies for Taiwan
1. Juan Smart Manpower Phils. Co.
- Job Hiring: 60 Factory Workers for Taoyuan, Taiwan
- Qualifications: Male, 21 y/o and above, at least HS Diploma, 1 year working experience
- Contact Number: 310-6232
- Address: 6th Flr, 1377 A. Mabini St. Corner Sta. Monica St., Ermita, Manila
2. Grand Placement & General Services Corp.
- Job Hiring: 100 Factory Workers for Taiwan
- Qualifications: Male, 20 y/o and above, any educational attainment, with or without work experience
- Contact Number: 525-1031
- Address: 1636 F. Agoncillo St., Malate, Manila
3. Melakom Global Services, Inc.
- Job Hiring: 100 Female Factory Workers for Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Qualifications: Female, 21 y/o and above, at least Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate, with 1-year work experience
- Contact Number: 254-5500 / 254-3973
- Address: GF. Goodwill Bldg., 1662 Leon Guinto St. Malate, Manila
4. MIP International Manpower Services
- Job Hiring: 100 Male and Female Factory Workers for Taiwan
- Qualifications: Male and Female, 20 y/o and above, at least HS Diploma, with or without work experience
- Contact Number: 920-6809 / 927-3368 / 927-0848
- Address: #28 MIP Bldg., GSIS Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City
5. Mission Way Manpower Services, Inc.
- Job Hiring: 100 Female Factory Workers for Taiwan
- Qualifications: Female, 19 y/o and above, any educational attainment, with or without work experience
- Contact Number: 516-0409
- Address: 1808 San Marcelino St., Malate, Manila
Government Placement Branch (GPB)
- 64 Female Factory Machine Operators for Taiwan
The Government Placement Branch or GPB serves as POEA’s in-house recruitment facility for Filipinos who want to work abroad.
The GBP is currently hiring 64 Female Factory Machine Operators. This is a project of the NXP SEMICONDUCTORS TAIWAN LTD.
Who can apply?
Applicants must be a Vocational Graduate.
How to Apply?
Applicants must register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph.
Submit the following documents personally at the POEA Office. These docs should be fastened in a folder with the heading: “NXP Semiconductors” (Taiwan) RSF NO. 170026”.
- Detailed resume with job description
- Passport Copy (must be valid for at least 1year)
- 2 pieces of 2×2 recent picture
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- Employment certificates (if applicable)
- Vocational Course Diploma
- NSO Certificate
- NBI Clearance (remarks should be “travel for Taiwan” and the clearance must be valid for at least 6months)
- Copy of Taiwan ARC or NHI Card for ex-Taiwan workers
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (login to peos.poea.gov.ph) + E-Registration Number
You are also required to present your original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
POEA Address: Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Reminders when applying for jobs abroad
Please always do your due diligence when applying for a job abroad. Research about the company, the agency, and inquire more about the job description so that you know what to expect when you’re hired.
Never transact with a fixer or pay without the knowledge of the accredited agency. Remember, no fees shall be collected during the application process unless you’re shortlisted or you have signed to their contract already and bound to work in Taiwan as a Factory Worker.
Always check the validity and status of the agency through the POEA website.
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is not affiliated with any of these agencies. This article is for information purposes only.
Click here to read: