Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) looking for a nursing job in London, United Kingdom?
Good news! There’s a massive hiring of Filipino Nurses for employment in the United Kingdom.
This is a project of the University College London Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in London, United Kingdom.
Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is currently pooling for Filipino Nurses for various departments or areas:
- 100 General Nurses
- 50 NICU Nurses
- 50 Critical Care Nurses
- 50 Emergency Room Nurses
- 50 Endoscopy Nurses
- 50 Mental Health Nurses
- 50 Psychiatric Nurses
- 80 Theatre Nurses
Qualifications of Nurses for the UK
This job opening in the UK is open to both male and female applicants, 21 years old and above.
The applicant must be a registered nurse (RN) or has passed the professional licensure examination for Nurses. He/she must also have at least 1-year hospital experience as a Nurse within the last 12-months.
Applicants are required to have valid Academic IELTS or already booked to take IELTS.
- Applicants with IELTS must have a minimum of 7.0 band score in all components in one sitting or combination of 2 Academic IELTS taken within 6 months from each other.
- Applicants who are booked to take IELTS must present their proof of IELTS booking to be taken within the next 3 months after the interview
Applicants are also expected to have excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
Schedule of Exams and Interviews
Omanfil International has two branches, one in Manila and another one in Cebu.
1. Omanfil International – Manila Office
- Examination: October 1, 2017 (9 AM)
- Interview: October 2-3, 2017
2. Omanfil International – Cebu Office
- Examination: October 4, 2017 (2 PM)
- Interview: October 5-6, 2017
Important: Please take note that there is only a limit for the interview allotment and it’s on a first come, first serve basis.
And for those who have already passed the IELTS, there is an ongoing Skype Interview.
NEXT INTERVIEW SCHEDULE:
The next interview will be done within the month of October 2017 at Addenbrookes Hospital (Cambridge University NHS Foundation Trust), Cambridge, England.
How to Inquire and Apply for this Job Hiring?
Interested and qualified applicants may inquire and apply directly at the Omanfil International Manila Office. The address is 802 Rodeo Bldg., Km. 18. West Service Road, South Super Hi-way, Paranaque City.
You may also call their contact numbers at 821-1650 to 55, 0999-9935130, or 0917-8651505.
You can also send your inquiries and application to the their email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Reminders to Applicants:
- This job hiring for Nurses for United Kingdom is for manpower pooling only.
- There’s no placement fee or processing fee
- No visa fee charges to all successful applicants
Additionally, please do your own research about the agency and this job vacancy. OFW Job Portal is not affiliated with Omanfil International. Please coordinate with the agency directly for your inquiries and application concerns.
Other Nursing Jobs in United Kingdom by other Agencies
Staff Nurse – United Kingdom
- Project: Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Employer’s Interview: October 9-10, 2017 in Cebu City.
- Agency: PNI International Corp.
- Address: Unit 9D Strata 2000 Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Contact Number: 637-6125 / 09178938577
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Nurse – United Kingdom
- Project: The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- Agency: B.M.C.A.R.T. International Recruitment and Placement Services, Inc.
- Address: Unit 2E 2nd Flr. Classica 1 Condominium, 112 HV Dela Costa, Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Contact Number: 804-3842 / 09178262947
- Email Address: email@example.com
A. Area of Specialization in Nursing
- All Medical Areas
- General Ward
- Emergency Assessment Unit
- Emergency Room (ED)
- Adult Critical Care (ICU)
- Theatres / OR
- Short Stay Surgery / General Surgery / Medical Surgery Orthopedic
B. NMC Registration Criteria
To be eligible for NMC, nurses must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Registered Nurse and practiced the profession for at least 12 months in a hospital setting
- Must have General Adult Care Experience
- Current Registration in Home Country (PRC) or Board Passer without any issues on professional misconduct
- With NBI Clearance as proof of clear criminal records
Again, please contact the agency directly for your inquiries and to submit your application.