Are you looking for a job here in the Philippines or abroad?
Going to a job fair is a good idea because you just have to go to the venue where the job fair will be held and you can submit as many applications as you want.
Legitimate companies, employers, and agencies will be there to offer jobs to aspiring workers.
JobQuest has posted their list of Job Fairs in the Philippines this 2017 and here are the upcoming ones:
- August 29-30, 2017: Activity Area, Robinsons Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- September 13-14, 2017: LG/F Mall Atrium, Ever Commonwealth, Quezon City
- September 19-20, 2017: Activity Center, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- October 3-4, 2017: Megatrade Hall 3, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
- November 21-22, 2017: Trinoma Activity Center, Quezon City
- December 6-7, 2017: Mall Atrium, Robinsons Place Las Pinas
You are FREE to attend the Job Fair from 10AM to 6PM in the respective venues.
If you are from Laguna or nearby areas, don’t miss the Job Fair on August 29-30, 2017 at the Robinsons Mall in Laguna. Who knows, you might finally get your dream job that day!
To avoid long lines at the job fair, you may pre-register at jobquestph.com.
Who can apply at the Job Fair?
College Graduates, Post Graduates, Undergraduates High School Graduates, TESDA Graduates, Skilled Workers, Fresh Graduates and those who don’t have any work experience can apply at the Job Fair.
Bring enough copies of your updated resumes and photocopies of important documents that might be asked during your application or interview.
We also advise you to prepare yourself days before going to the job fair. Practice answering common interview questions with a friend or a family member so that you’ll be more confident during your actual interview.
Sample Interview Questions:
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What do you know about the company?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What was the biggest challenge or conflict have you faced at work and how did you handle it?
- How much do you expect to get from this job?
Wear business attire or smart casual when going to the Job Fair. Bring cash for your food or snacks especially if you’re planning to apply the whole day.
It might also be more fun and exciting if you go there with a friend or family member.
These job fairs are brought to you by JobQuest.ph, Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE), Public Employment Service Office (PESO), and Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
For more info about the upcoming Job Fairs, please visit JobQuest or their FB page.