Many Filipinos find it attractive to work in Singapore because aside from it’s only a few hours away (through plane ride) from the Philippines, it’s also one of the most progressive countries in Asia and most employers in Singapore offer a good salary package to foreign workers including OFWs.
If you are planning to work in abroad, these are the jobs that are currently in-demand in Singapore. And if you have the right know-how, skills, and experience in any of these jobs in Singapore, then go ahead and apply directly at the agency.
DOMESTIC HELPERS IN SINGAPORE
This job vacancy in Singapore is open to Filipino Female applicants who are 23 years old and above with at least 1-year related experience and can communicate in English well.
The requirements include:
- Valid Passport
- Valid NBI Clearance
- High School Diploma
- Birth Certificate
- 2×2 recent photo
If you are interested to work as a Domestic Helper or Domestic Worker in Singapore, please inquire and apply directly at any of the following POEA accredited agencies:
Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc.
- Address: G/F and 2F, Accent Tower Bldg. Rental No. 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8, Quezon City
- Contact: Ms. Joan at 0936-9712913 or 352-2193
- Email Address: email@example.com
EyeQuest International Manpower Services Inc.
- Address: Unit 304 Vareb Mansion 1679 A. Mabini Cor. Malvar St., Malate, Manila
- Contact: Ms. Camille at 0998-8648806 / 521-8053
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview Schedule: August 30, 2017 (7AM)
A&W International Manpower Services Specialist
- Address: 4F-A, 1770 A. Mabini St., Malate, Manila
- Contact: Ms. Lily at 0917-3185858 / 313-8875
- Email Address: email@example.com
NURSES IN SINGAPORE
1. MIP International Manpower Services
This job opening for Filipino Nurses in Singapore is open to female applicants who are 23 years old and above, with Bachelor’s Degree and Professional License in Nursing and relevant work experience in the following areas: ICU, Medical Surgical, General Ward, and Geriatric.
Qualifications and Salary Offer for Nurses in Singapore
- RN (Registered Nurse)
- Qualifications: Female, 23 years old and above, BSN Graduate, with License, at least 3 years working experience in a hospital with 75+ bed capacity
- Salary Offer: SGD 1,950 + Shift Allowance
- EN (Enrolled Nurse)
- Qualifications: Female, 23 years old and above, BSN Graduate, with License, at least 1 year working experience in a hospital with 100+ bed capacity
- Salary Offer: SGD 1,400 + Shift Allowance
- NA (Nursing Aide)
- Qualifications: Female, 23 years old and above, BSN Graduate, with License, at least 6 months working experience in a hospital with 50+ bed capacity
- Salary Offer: SGD 650 + Shift Allowance + Housing Allowance
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may apply personally at the agency’s office: MIP International Manpower Services, #28 MIP Bldg., GSIS Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City.
You may inquire at their telephone numbers: 920-6809 / 927-3368 / 927-0848 / 0917-6380165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Subnet Recruitment Training and Assessment Services, Inc.
This POEA accredited agency is currently hiring Staff Nurses for employment in Mandai Road, Singapore. This is a project of NTUC Health or People360.
The job opening in Singapore is accepting male and female applicants; 23 years old and above; must be Registered Nurse with Professional License in Nursing and must be SNB Passer.
The Staff Nurse applicant must have at least 3 years experience in a Hospital, Nursing Home, General Medical Ward, or Palliative Care and must be willing to work in a Home Care.
Applicants are required to submit or present the following documents:
- Updated Resume or CV
- TOR and Diploma
- Education Certificate or Related Learning Certificate (RLE)
- PRC License
- SNB License (if Passer)
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid Passport
How to Apply?
Interested applicants for this Nursing Job in Singapore may submit the required documents to email@example.com. In the subject field, write: STAFF NURSE FOR SINGAPORE.
Walk-in applicants and referrals are also welcome to apply personally at the agency’s office at Unit B&C, 7th Flr. CyberOne Building, Eastwood Ave., Libis, Quezon City.
For inquiries, you may contact Ms. Aiza or Rochelle at 570-3528 or 570-4745 Local Ext: 242 or 246
3. Jedegal Int’l. Manpower Services, Incorporated
This agency is currently hiring Enrolled Nurses and Assistant Nurses for Singapore.
This is open to female applicants, Nursing Board Passer, and must have at least 1-year experience as a full-time or regular Staff Nurse in at least 100-bed capacity hospital after post-registration in PRC.
The applicant must have enough experience and exposure in ICU, Medical-Surgical, and General Ward.
Please note that Volunteer, Probationary or Reliever, Contractual, Trainee, ER, OPD and Dialysis Nurse will NOT be considered as work experience.
- Employment Certificate – This should state the Staff Nurse Position, period of employment, areas of exposure, bed capacity of hospital where she previously worked, work performance, and character reference. This should be signed by the Chief Nurse with the hospital’s authentic stamp or dry seal.
- Valid Passport
- Valid PRC License
- PRC Board Certificate and Rating with Breakdown
- Diploma and TOR
- Updated Resume with detailed job description
- 12 pcs of most recent pictures (passport size with white background)
Married applicants must also present their marriage certificate during application.
How to Apply?
If you think you are qualified as an Enrolled Nurse or Assistant Nurse in Singapore, you may apply personally at the agency’s office at Jedegal Int’l Manpower Services, Inc., GF and 2F Accent Tower Bldg. Rental No. 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8, Quezon City.
For inquiries, you may call 352-2192 or 352-2193 or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PNI International Corp.
This agency is hiring Registered Nurse / Nursing Aide for employment in Singapore. This is a project of Pioneer Care.
Who can apply?
Male and female applicants, 21 years old and above, with a Bachelor’s Degree and Professional License in Nursing, with at least 1 year local experience may apply as a Nursing Aide in Singapore.
Why apply as a Nursing Aide in Singapore?
Below are just some of the benefits if you get hired as a Nursing Aide in Singapore through PNI International Corp.
- Free Food
- Free Accomodation
- Tax-Free Salary
- 7-14 days Annual Leave
- 2 years contract (renewable)
Professional Growth and Development
Applying as a Nursing Aide in Singapore can be your stepping stone to higher positions in the Nursing Department. After 1-2 years of working as a Nursing Aide, you can be promoted to EN (Enrolled Nurse) with higher salary, provided you showed exemplary performance.
And if you continuously improve your performance in the next 2 years, you can be promoted to RN (Registered Nurse) and your salary will be increased again.
How to Apply?
For inquiries about this job opening, you may call 637-6125 or go to the agency’s office personally at Unit 9D Strata 2000 Bldg. F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
PRE-SCHOOL TEACHERS IN SINGAPORE
Are you an experienced Pre-School Teacher and do you want to work in Singapore? Check out this list of job opening in Singapore for Pre-School Teachers and Early Childhood Teachers.
1. Andrews Manpower Services Consulting, Inc.
Andrews Manpower Services Consulting, Inc. is currently hiring teachers bound for Singapore. This is open to Female applicants, 21 years old and above, with at least a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year relevant experience teaching pre-school or early childhood.
Non-ECE/Preschool degree holders are also welcome to apply if they are willing to undergo a program which will be discussed during the orientation or pre-screening.
This is an urgent hiring and project of a prestigious school in Singapore.
- Valid Passport
- Updated Resume (with recent whole body photo)
- You have to fill out the application form from the agency.
- When you’re shortlisted, you’ll be invited for an interview at the agency’s office where you have to bring the requirements above.
- Manila Head Office – AIC Burgundy Empire Tower, ADB Avenue Cor. Garnet Road, 6th Floor, Unit 601, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- Cebu Office – Shoppe No. 215 Raintree Mall, No. 528 General Maxilom, F. Ramos St. Cebu City.
For inquiries, you may contact Ms. April at 0927-4541578 or 0999-8373746 or email her at email@example.com. You may also contact the head office telephone number at 997-8900.
2. Mission Way Manpower Services, Inc.
This agency is currently hiring Early Childhood Teachers for employment in Singapore. This is a project of KE Knowledge Enhancement Academy.
Applicants must be Filipino Female, 22 years old and above, with Professional License in Teaching and at least 2 years relevant experience in Pre-school, Early Childhood, Nursery or Kindergarten Teaching.
Newly graduate teachers may also apply for this job vacancy even if you don’t have actual work experience as long as you are BS Early Childhood graduate.
Applicants must be willing to study before going to Singapore. It’s a home-based online study program and this is good for 3 months or 6 months. This includes IELTS and First Aid Training.
The employer’s interview and orientation will be on September 9, 2017 (Saturday) at 8AM.
Please take note that you are required to do teaching demo upon selection and contract signing.
All expenses incurred during your study program and stay in Singapore will be discussed during the briefing for selected applicants.
How to Apply?
For inquiries and application, you may contact Ms. Pinky at 0949-7222171 or 522-7386 local 107. You may send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also apply personally at the agency’s office at 1828 San Marcelino St., Malate, Manila.
These are the current and most in-demand job opening for foreigners in Singapore. This is a good opportunity for Filipinos who are interested to work in Singapore. If you qualify in any of these jobs, please coordinate and apply directly at the agency mentioned here.
Singapore Job Posting Sites
Please do your due diligence when applying for jobs abroad. Please search about the company, agency and make sure you understand the job description before you apply and sign the contract.
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is not an agency or a job site. We are not affiliated with any of the agencies mentioned here. This blog is for information purposes only. Please contact the agency directly for your inquiries and application.