With our technology right now, you don’t always need to go to the agency or employer’s office to apply for a job.
You can do it now online! Meaning, you just have to login to your computer or smartphone, connect to the internet, search for jobs in various job sites or directly through the employer’s websites, and click the Apply button!
Easy, isn’t it?
The question is, do you have what it takes to apply for the job? Do you have the skills and experience that they’re looking for?
Check out the latest hotel jobs and career listings at Wynn Macau and Wynn Palace Macau to find out if you’re fit for the job that you would like to apply for.
Wynn Macau Career Jobs
Guest Room Attendant
This job vacancy for Guest Room Attendant is open to those who meet the following qualifications:
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Education: Minimum of Form 3 secondary school or equivalent
- Language Ability: Fluent in spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and basic English
Guest Room Attendants are expected to clean, service, replenish and maintain guestrooms on schedule according to five-star requirements. You are also expected to provide turn-down service and deliver room amenities if requested.
Wynn Macau Career: Apply Online as Guest Room Attendant
Front Office Service Agent
This job vacancy for Front Office Service Agent is open to those who meet the following qualifications:
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year of Front Office experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel
- Education: Diploma or certificate of completion, preferably major in Hospitality or Tourism
- Knowledge or Certificates: knowledgeable in cash handling and basic accounting
- Language Ability: Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin, and other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office application and knowledgeable in using of Fidelio and Opera
Service Agents are expected to provide quality service in the Front Office department including efficient registration of guests, room reservations, making recommendations, answering inquiries, and with the ability to solve customer issues and concerns in a calm and timely manner.
Wynn Macau Career: Apply Online as Front Office Service Agent
Wynn Palace Macau Career Jobs
Valet Attendant – Bell, Door & Valet
This job vacancy for Valet Attendant is open to those who meet the following qualifications:
- Experience: Applicants must have at least 2 years of driving experience; with 1 year in customer service or valet parking experience
- Knowledge/Certificates: Applicants must have a valid Macau driving license
- Education: Secondary school or higher educational attainment
- Language Abilities: Can speak Good Cantonese and Mandarin; Applicants who can speak good English would have an advantage
- Computer Skills: Basic Computer knowledge would be an advantage for this position
Valet Attendants, Door Attendants, and Bell Attendants are expected to provide quality service by:
- helping guests in parking their vehicles in a safe and orderly manner
- providing efficient, professional and courteous service to all guests
Wynn Palace Career: Apply Online as a Valet Attendant
Dispatcher – Limousine Services
This job vacancy for Dispatcher is open to those who meet the following qualifications:
- Experience: Applicants with previous customer service experience in a 5-star hotel would have an advantage in this position
- Knowledge and Certificates: Applicants must have detailed knowledge of Macau streets and attractions
- Education: Secondary school diploma or higher
- Language Abilities: Applicants must be Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Computer Skills: Applicants with Basic MS Office and Outlook knowledge, Opera and/or Fast-Track would have an advantage
Limousine Services Dispatchers are expected to provide quality service by:
- answering incoming calls promptly
- dispatching limousine drivers
- providing professional and courteous service to all callers
Wynn Palace Career: Apply Online as a Dispatcher
How to Apply ONLINE at Wynn Macau and Wynn Palace Macau
If you found a job at Wynn Macau that fits your skills and experience, you may apply directly online through their website.
But first, you need to create your account so that you can have your username and password.
Once you have registered, log in to the website using your username and password and follow these steps to find available jobs.
Step 1 – Visit Wynn Macau website at http://wynncareersmacau.com.
Step 2 – On the main page, click Featured Careers, and select the job category that you would like to apply for. For example, Hotel & Retail Jobs.
Step 3 – Click the specific job or career that you want to apply for under Wynn Macau or Wynn Palace Macau.
Step 4 – Read the job description, qualifications, and requirements.
Step 5 – If you are interested in the job and you think you are qualified, click Apply to Job at the bottom of the page.
About Wynn Macau
Wynn Macau is considered Asia’s leading Las Vegas-style luxury resort and it holds the distinct honor of being rated among Forbes Travel Guide’s most elite group of properties worldwide for garnering Five Star awards in hotel, dining and spa.
Wynn Macau has more than 1,000 exquisitely furnished rooms and suites, Michelin-star restaurants, two lavish spas, an outdoor swimming pool with luscious gardens, the most fashionable names in luxury retail and exciting entertainment.
For more information about Wynn Macau, you may contact them through the following options:
- Address: Rua Cidade de Sintra, NAPE, Macau ( Team Member Entrance )
- Contact Number: Tel: (853) 8986 6222
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: www.wynnmacau.com
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is not an agency and is not affiliated with Wynn Macau. This post is for information purposes only. For inquiries and application, please coordinate or apply directly at Wynn Macau Hotel.
- Latest Job Openings at Wynn Hotel Restaurants in Wynn Macau
- Job Vacancies at The Parisian Macao Hotel in Macau