Are you an experienced Home Caregiver or Health Aide or Personal Nurse?
Do you want to practice your profession and share your skills and experiences by serving clients or patients in Singapore?
If you do, then this is your chance to apply as there is a massive hiring for Caregivers in Singapore for Filipinos.
If you’re interested to apply for this job opportunity, please read the qualifications and job description carefully to know if you are qualified.
What are the Qualifications?
This job hiring for Home Caregivers and Health Aides in Singapore is open to Filipino Female applicants who are 25 years old and above with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience as Home Health Aide or as a Personal Nurse.
Applicants must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree with PRC License to qualify for this job opening.
Applicants must have the following skills:
- Ability to monitor vital signs and collect specimens
- Familiar with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards
- Proficient in English
- Nursing and Health Care Administration skills
- Caring and compassionate personality
- First Aid Training
- Has current CPR Certificate
What are the Responsibilities of Home Caregivers and Health Aides?
- Provide health care services to patients in their respective residences
- Identify patients’ care requirements and provide the services based on their needs
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Collect routine specimens
- Treat medical emergencies
- Provide psychological support to nurture a compassionate environment
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure, and temperature, provide drugs and injections, etc)
- Assist with clients personal care activities
- Maintain patients care records and document provided services
- Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
- Transport and accompany patients to doctors office or to hospital
- Instruct and counsel patients and families on diet and exercise
- Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
How to Apply as Home Caregivers and Health Aides for Singapore
If you are qualified for this position, you may send your updated resume, detailed job description and duties and responsibilities, and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation.
In the subject field of your email, indicate: “Application for Home Caregivers and Health Aides for Singapore”
This is for manpower pooling only and for inquiries, you may contact Ms. Jam at 353-3365 or call/text their mobile numbers at 0998-9926727 or 0915-6040405.
You may also visit the eRRx Recruitment Consulting agency’s office at Unit 705 and 709, 7th Floor, Doña Felisa Syjuco Bldg., 1874 Remedios St., Corner Taft Ave., Malate, Manila.
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is not affiliated with eRRx Recruitment Consulting. This job posting is for information purposes only. Please contact the agency directly for your inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- In-Demand Jobs in Singapore for Filipinos
- Abba Agency hires Staff Nurses for USA
- Filipino Nurses for Saudi (For Interview)