Are you an Aircraft Mechanic? Do you have an experience in handling Aircraft Engine and Structures? And are you open to applying for jobs abroad, specifically in Singapore?
If your answer is yes, then this post is definitely for you!
A POEA licensed agency is currently hiring Aircraft Mechanics to be deployed to Singapore. Check out the qualifications and application procedure below.
50 Aircraft Engine Mechanic
This job opening for Aircraft Engine Mechanic is open to male and female applicants who are 25 years old and above, with a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Applicants must have a license from the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP)
- Applicants must have hands-on experience on an aircraft engine.
- Applicants must have comprehensive experience in workshop, base, and line or have handled engine removal and installation.
- Applicants must have an experience in commercial aircraft such as the CFM 56 and Rolls-Royce Trent Engines
- Applicants who have previously worked in any country from the Middle East are welcome to apply provided they have work experience in line and base. They must have also been exposed to engine removal and installation in line work.
How to Apply?
You may email your updated resume with the detailed job description in Word Format to email@example.com.
- In the subject field, indicate the position you’re applying for, your skill set such as engine line, base, workshop, or mechanic.
- In your resume, indicate the period of your availability assuming you’ll be officially hired.
This is a continuous hiring for 2017, so if you’re interested to apply as an Aircraft Engine Mechanic, and you think you have the required skills and experience that they’re looking for, then go ahead and apply now.
20 Aircraft Structural Mechanic
This job vacancy for Aircraft Structural Mechanic requires Male applicants, who are 25 years old and above, with at least a Vocational Diploma or Short Course Certificate, and a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Applicants must be proficient in Sheet Metal Structure work on commercial aircraft from Airbus.
- Applicants must have experience in heavy maintenance checks (“C” and “D” checks)
- Applicants must have experience in A&P (Airframe and Powerplant) work
- Applicants must have experience in Cabin work
- Applicants who have experience in composite structure will have an advantage.
- Applicants must be able to read blueprints and proficient in interpreting blueprints, drawings, structure repair manuals.
- Applicants must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
How to Apply?
You may email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated Resume with detailed job description
- CAAP License
- Copy of colored passport
- Diploma and TOR
- Employment Certificates
- Training Certificates
About the Agency:
Questcore Inc. is a POEA licensed agency located at 8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village, Makati City. This agency does not charge placement fee or processing fee for their selected applicants.
For inquiries, you may contact the agency at 899-2384 or 899-2385.
Click here to read:
- Electricians for Japan Hiring
- Latest Job Vacancies in Qatar
- Most In-Demand Jobs in Singapore for Filipinos