If you are a Medical Technologist or Med Tech with ASCPi or AMT and with active IELTS, this is your chance to apply for a job opportunity in the USA.
The Health Carousel Philippines, Inc. is currently recruiting hundreds of Medical Technologists or Med Techs who will be deployed in various states in the United States of America.
This job opening for Med Techs requires both Filipino male and female applicants who are at least 22 years old, with a Bachelor’s Degree, and with 2 years relevant experience.
- Applicants must have ASCPi or AMT.
- Applicants must have passed IELTS.
- Applicants who will be able to get a working VISA have a high chance of being deployed in the USA by the last quarter of 2017.
Successful applicants will receive bonuses and immediate reimbursement of IELTS exam from Health Carousel. This offer is available for a limited time only.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who want to work as a Med Tech and who meet the qualifications and requirements may contact the agency for inquiries at 477-8811 or email your comprehensive resume and credentials to email@example.com.
You may also register at https://info.passportusa.com/register-ph.
About the Agency:
The Health Carousel Philippines, Inc. is a POEA licensed agency and they are currently hiring for different job opportunities abroad including the USA.
For inquiries and applications, you may visit any of their branches:
- Manila Branch – 8th Floor, The JMT Corporate Condominium, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City (across The Podium Mall, beside Discovery Suites Hotel)
- Contact: 477-8811 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cebu Branch – Unit 211, 2nd Floor JESA ITC Bldg. General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City
- Contact: (032) 343-2248 / email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Jobs Abroad by Health Carousel
- Occupational Therapists for the USA
- Registered Nurses for the USA
What Health Carousel Offers
- Free IELTS review materials and resources
- If the applicant passed NCLEX and IELTS within their given timeline, Health Carousel may give a bonus and/or reimbursement of these exams.
- Green Card Sponsorship may be offered when you passed NCLEX and IELTS; when you have obtained VISA Screen and when you have current hospital experience or if you’re committed to having a current hospital experience.
- VISA Screen reimbursement (if applicable)
- Guidance on which U.S. state BON to apply for NCLEX
- U.S. premium employment with very competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Housing and Relocation allowance or stipend upon arrival in the U.S.
- Insurances – medical, dental, vision, professional liability, etc.
- Paid Leaves (Time Off)
- Retirement Plan
Pathways to Passport USA Program and U.S. Application Process
If you are qualified, you may apply for Health Carousel’s Passport USA Program.
Then, you need to pass NCLEX, IELTS and apply for Visa Screen with Health Carousel’s administrative assistance.
You need to work in a hospital to obtain bedside nursing experience while your U.S. application is still being processed. You have the option to work in the Philippines or abroad while you’re waiting for your embassy interview.
If you’re interested to apply for this program, you may send your resume to email@example.com or text/call 0917-7453859 or call their landline at 477-8811 local 118 and look for Mico.
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is not an agency and we’re not affiliated with Health Carousel. This is for information purposes only. Kindly contact Health Carousel directly for your inquiries.
Click here to read: