Good news to Filipino Physical Therapists who are searching for a job opportunity in the United States of America (USA)!
The FVJ Overseas Placement, Inc. is currently pooling for Physical Therapists for a prospective principal client in the USA.
This job opening is open to Filipino Female applicants who are 25 years old and above, with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a Physical Therapist.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The applicant must have a degree in Physical Therapy
- The applicant must have passed the licensure examination for Physical Therapists and must be registered with the PRC or Professional Regulation Commission.
- The applicant must be CPR-certified (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation).
- The applicant must be IELTS/TOEFL passer.
- The applicant must have the license to practice as a Physical Therapist in the United States.
How to Apply as a Physical Therapist in the USA?
Interested and qualified applicants may send their comprehensive CV or resume and credentials to the following email addresses for initial evaluation:
What does a Physical Therapist do?
A Physical Therapist, who is commonly known as a PT, is a health care professional who helps and treats patients with health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities, by using various treatment techniques.
About the Agency:
The FVJ Overseas Placement, Inc. is a POEA licensed agency with a validity status that is active until 6/20/2020.
For inquiries about this job hiring for Physical Therapists in the USA, you may contact the agency directly at 526-5897 / 526-8698 / 522-4442.
You may also visit the agency’s office which is located at the NH 08 Bldg. 128 Porvenir St. Brgy. 20 Zone 2, F.B. Harrison, Pasay City.
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is neither an agency nor affiliated with FVJ Agency. Please contact the agency directly for your inquiries and application.
Click here to read:
- Urgent Hiring for Nurses in the USA
- Home Caregivers and Health Aides for Singapore
- Massive Job Hiring: Filipino Nurses for the United Kingdom
Leave a Reply