Are you a licensed and experienced dentist currently searching for dentist jobs abroad?
Check out the latest dentist jobs as posted by POEA licensed agencies. These are for employment abroad and if you are interested to apply, please contact the agency directly.
1. Male Dentist/Ortho for Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This job opening requires male applicants, 21 years old and above, with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
This is a principal project of Al Elaj International Medical Company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and the proposed salary is SR 13,000.
Interested applicants may contact Mr. Aldin at 0920-2702132 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified applicants must report on the given date of interview and bring 2 copies of updated resume, COE, and other available credentials.
- GP Dentist
- Surgeon Dentist
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Nurse
- Dental Technician (Experienced in Porcelain)
- Mission Way Manpower Services, Inc.
- Address: 2nd Floor, No. 1828 San Marcelino St. Malate, Manila
- Tel. No.: 522-7386 loc. 115
2. Female Dentists for Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This job opening required female applicants, 23 years old and above, with 2 years relevant experience as a Dentist.
This is a principal project of Badr Shuhadah General Clinic in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
There will an Employer’s Interview tomorrow, September 12, 2017, 3PM at the agency’s office and there’s a ready VISA for successful applicants.
If you cannot apply tomorrow, you may also send your updated resume with photo and other credentials to email@example.com. In the subject field, please indicate: DENTIST-SAUDI
- Golden Rammad International Manpower Services
- Address: R301, 302, and 303 (3F) J. Abad Santos Bldg. 1390 Gen. Luna, Paco, Manila (near Paco Park, beside Garden Plaza Hotel)
- Tel. No.: 522-3581
3. Female Dentists for Bahrain
This job opening in Bahrain requires female applicants, 25 years old and above with a Professional License in Dentistry and with 2 years working experience as a Dentist.
Interested applicants may send their updated resume for employer’s review to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. In the subject field, please indicate: DENTIST_BAHRAIN
- Primeworld Manpower Agency, Inc.
- Address: Unit 201 Estrella Condominium 858 San Andres St. Malate, Manila
- Tel. No.: 525-8621 / 536-0774
4. Junior Dentists for Shanghai, China
This job opening requires female applicants who are Dentistry Graduates and Licensed and with a minimum of 2 years experience in both dental and ortho-dental procedures.
This is a principal project of PureSmile (Shanghai Shang Mei Dental Clinic Company Ltd) in Shanghai, China.
- Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS)
- Address: IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City
- Tel. No.: 234-5640 to 41
5. Dentists for Qatar
This job opening requires male applicants who are licensed dentists with 5 years working experience and are Prometric Passers.
This is a principal project of Qatar Red Crescent in Qatar and the proposed salary is around QAR 12,500 plus free -accommodation and transportation, 30 days paid leaves per year, tax-free salary, and free medical insurance.
Interested applicants may send their updated resume with their COE, TOR with RLE, PRC Board Rating, and PRC License to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical Staffing Resources, Inc.
- Address: 3F Goodwill Bldg. 393 Senator Gil Puyat Ave. Makati City (walking distance from MRT Edsa Buendia Station)
- Tel. No.: 890-4301
6. Junior Dentists for Oromia, Ethiopia
This job opening requires male and female applicants who are 28 years old and above, Dentistry Board Exam Passer and Licensed, with a minimum of 5 years experience.
This is a principal project of Negele Arsii Hospital and Health College in Oromia, Ethiopia.
Interested applicants may send their updated resume and other credentials including employment certificates, passport, college diploma and TOR, PRC License, PRC Rating and PRC ID, and Recommendation Letter to email@example.com.
- 7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc.
- Address: 3F Atlas Shippers Bldg. BF Homes, Martinville Manuyo II, Las Pinas City
- Tel. No.: 462-8500 / 994-6660 / 994-4804
7. Male Dentists for Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
This job opening requires licensed male dentists with a minimum of 3 years experience.
This is a principal project of Layan Dental Clinic in Jeddah, KSA, and they’re looking for Orthodontics and General Dentists with Saudi License.
The employer is offering a very attractive salary package, around SAR 13,000 plus commission and yearly paid leave. They also provide food allowance, and free comfortable solo accommodation and transportation.
Interested applicants may inquire throug Mr. Reg del Rio at 0999-9436444 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fil-Expat Placement Agency, Inc.
- Address: Rm 403 FSE Bldg. 3671-73, Bautista St. Palanan, Makati City
- Tel. No.: 832-6415 / 846-3716
8. Dentist and Specialist Dentist (Ortho and Endo) for Muscat, Oman
This job vacancy requires female licensed dentists with a minimum of 3 years experience.
This is a project of a Dental Center in Muscat, Oman, and the proposed starting salary package ranges from OMR 750 to OMR 1,000.
Interested applicants may send their updated resume to email@example.com.
- Victoria Services, Inc.
- Address: Units 401-403, 4F, Scandic Palace Cond, 4291 Emilia Palanan, Makati City
- Tel. No.: 239-5834 / 0922-4172707
9. Dentists for Abu Dhabi, UAE
This job opportunity requires male and female dentists who are licensed and experienced for a minimum of 3 years and at least 28 years old.
This is for employment in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and the proposed salary is AED 30,000 for those who will meet the following qualifications and requirements:
- BDS, DMD, DDS, or equivalent (Special Dentist)
- PRC Board Passer
- HAAD Passer (preferred but not required – employer/agency can assist applicants when applying for HAAD exam and Dataflow)
Interested applicants may send their updated resume for evaluation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- R A L Career Link, Inc.
- Address: Level 4, MRDC Bldg. No. 85 Sen. Gil Puyat, Ave. Makati City
- Tel. No.: 887-4629 / 394-2665
10. Dentists for Suva, Fiji
This job opening requires male and female dentists with Bachelor’s Degree and Valid PRC License, and a minimum of 5 years experience as a Dentist.
This is a principal project of Suva Central Medical Centre in Suva, Fiji.
Interested applicants may contact the agency directly for inquiries.
- Insana Int’l Placement Agency, Inc.
- Address: Units A, B, & C, 1023 Escoda St. Cor. Benitez St. Ermita, Manila
- Tel. No.: 708-3391 / 254-0256
Usual Tasks of a Dentist
A Dentist performs various orthodontic procedures under the direction of an Orthodontist including banding and bonding procedures, Orthodontic records (photos, impressions, radiographs, bite registration), impressions and fitting placements and removals of separators, changing archwires or ties, delivers retainers and other removable appliances, performs post orthodontic, lab work, documentation and many others.
Disclaimer: OFW Job Portal is neither an agency nor affiliated with any of the agencies mentioned here. This article is for information purposes only. Please contact the agency for inquiries or application.
Click here to read:
- Medical Technologists (Med Tech) Hiring in the USA
- Job Openings Abroad for Filipino Optometrists
- Physical Therapists (PT) Jobs Abroad